SKY NETWORK TELEVISION LIMITED
STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS
1. Application: These Standard Competition Terms ("Terms") apply to all promotions and competitions of SKY Network Television Limited ("SKY") that are stated to be subject to SKY's Standard Competition Terms. These Terms form an agreement between each entrant ("you") and SKY and Rialto Channel.
2. Other information: Please see the entry information or competition details for the following information (and all such information forms part of these Terms):
(a) The competition name ("Competition") is the Devonport Chocolates Giveaway
(b) The start and finish dates for the Competition ("Entry Period"). The Competition starts at 10am on 25 March 2017 and finishes at 11am on Wednesday 26th April 2017.
(c) The details of how to enter the Competition ("Entry Instructions"). To enter this Competition, you must be a SKY direct domestic customer, subscribed to the Basic package and Rialto Channel. Entrants must go to rialtochannel.co.nz and enter details. Only one entry per customer.
(d) The date of the prize draw or determination ("Prize Determination Date"). There are 8 prizes total. 2 prizes will be drawn on Wednesday 5 April 5pm, 2 prizes drawn on Wednesday 12 April 5pm, 2 prizes drawn on Wednesday 19 April and 2 prizes drawn on Wednesday 26th April 5pm.
(e) The prize(s) ("Prize") consists of a $250 Momento Gift voucher to be used on any product at momento.co.nz (except Gift Vouchers) to the value of RRP $250.00 inc delivery to named location within New Zealand. In accordance with Momento’s Standard Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions at http://www.momento.co.nz/products/photo-book-gift-vouchers.
(f) The names of any other parties involved in supporting or promoting the Competition ("Competition Sponsors") This competition is administered and promoted by SKY in association with Rialto Film Channel and Momento.
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to New Zealand residents that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and that comply with these Terms. Employees of SKY, Rialto Channel, SKY and Rialto Channel’s agents and related entities and any Competition Sponsors, as well as the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. Entry: You may enter the Competition by following the Entry Instructions during the Entry Period. Unless otherwise set out in the Entry Instructions, you may only enter the Competition once. If your entry is received by Rialto Channel outside the Entry Period, or you do not follow the Entry Instructions and comply with these Terms (including any Specific Terms), you may be disqualified from the Competition.
5. Determining and contacting the winner(s): Unless specified in the Specific Terms, the winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries on the Prize Determination Date. Rialto Channel will take reasonable steps to contact the winner by using the contact details provided at the time of entry. However, if Rialto Channel cannot contact a winner within two working days of the Prize Determination Date (despite reasonable efforts to do so) or if the winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize for reasons outside SKY's reasonable control, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and Rialto Channel may conduct a redraw and select a new winner (and may continue to do this until a winner is selected, contacted, and accepts the Prize in accordance with this clause).
6. Prizes: Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability, as well as additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner agrees to comply with all such third party terms and conditions. Rialto Channel reserves the right to replace any Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside Rialto Channel's reasonable control. Where the Prize is to be delivered to the winner, the Prize must be delivered to a New Zealand address.
7. SKY services: Where the Prize includes certain SKY services ("Prize Services") for a certain period of time ("Prize Period"), the Prize Services will automatically continue at the end of the Prize Period unless the winner expressly requests otherwise, and the winner will be charged standard SKY rates for the continuation of the Prize Services after the Prize Period.
8. Promotion: The winner must make themselves available for promotional and publicity purposes on reasonable notice from SKY, Rialto Channel and Momento. Rialto Channel and Momento may use all winners' names and photographs for promotional and media purposes without compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Rialto Channel.
9. No warranties: By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge and agree that Rialto Channel has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
10. Liability: Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Without limiting the previous sentence, Rialto Channel is not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Promotion, however caused.
11. General: Rialto Channel’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered in to. SKY and Rialto Channel may change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to you are the Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition. If SKY and Rialto Channel cannot reasonably run the Competition as planned for any reason, SKY and Rialto Channel reserves the right to cancel this Competition.
12. Personal information: SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors may collect and use personal information about you for the purpose of administering the Competition, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winners' identities, and marketing the goods and services of SKY, the Competition Sponsors, and selected other third parties to you and your household (including via electronic message). As certain information is required in order to effectively administer the Competition, if you do not provide accurate information where requested, you may be disqualified from entry into the Competition. SKY will collect, use and hold your information in accordance with our legal obligations, including under the Privacy Act 1993. In order to request access to or correction of your personal information, or if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact SKY at 10 Panorama Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland or at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0800 759 759.
13. Facebook: Where the Competition is run via Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Facebook has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to SKY and/or the Competition Sponsors, not to Facebook.
© 2013 Rialto Channel. All rights reserved.
Site by The Creative Shop.