1. Application: These Rialto Competition Terms ("Terms") apply to the Robertson Lodges Presents the NZ Film Season Competition ("Competition") and forms an agreement between each entrant ("you") and SKY Network Television ("SKY") and Rialto Channel.
2. Competition information: Please see below and any additional terms and conditions of entry into the Competition including the entry information (such additional terms to be the "Specific Terms") :
(a) The Competition starts at 12.00am on 20 October 2017 and finishes at 11.59pm on 1 December 2017 ("Entry Period").
(b) To enter this Competition, you must provide the required information requested by Rialto Channel at the time of entry, be a SKY direct domestic customer and subscribed to the Basic package and Rialto Channel. Only one entry per Rialto Channel customer [A1] ("Entry Instructions").
(c) The prize draw will take place on Monday 4 December 2017 ("Prize Determination Date").
(d) The prize(s) consists of return flights for two from either Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch with Air New Zealand to either Kerikeri, Napier or Queenstown and a two-night stay for two people (based on double/twin occupancy) at EITHER The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs OR The Farm at Cape Kidnappers OR Matakauri Lodge to be undertaken between April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018 (but excluding school and holiday periods)[A2] ; 1x NZ$400 activity credit for use on selected Robertson Lodge on-property activities ("Lodge Credit"); and during your two night stay daily pre-dinner drinks and canapés, dinner and full breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi and a non-alcoholic minibar ("Prize").
Lodge Credit can be used during the guest stay only, is non-transferrable and cannot be used to reduce any nightly tariff should the Prize winner choose to extend their stay beyond those nights that form part of the Prize.
Prize travel and accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winners and their companion must travel together on all prize travel. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Air New Zealand Airpoints. Prize travel and lodge stay to be undertaken only between April 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018 (excluding school and holiday periods) and travel bookings must be ticketed no later than 30 June 2018. There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets or accommodation have been issued.
Travel is based on a return journey for 2 adults flying Economy Class “Seat + Bag” with Air New Zealand between 1 of the following: Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch and Kerikeri, Napier and Queenstown. Stopovers or stopovers within transit are not permitted. Prize winners must travel together on the same flights in both directions. Prize is non-transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is available on Air New Zealand operated services only. Employees of Air New Zealand and their immediate family are not eligible for entry. Seats are limited and are subject to availability. The prize-winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the flights including (where applicable and not otherwise included in this competition) accommodation, transport (including transfers), meal costs, spending money, visas, insurance and all other incidentals. Tickets are non-changeable once issued. Travel is not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, upgrades, companion redemption or credit of tier status. Special conditions and restrictions apply. All prize travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions of carriage, to view visit www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
(e) This Competition is administered and promoted by the Rialto Channel in association with SKY and Air New Zealand and Robertson Lodges ("Competition Sponsors").
3. Eligibility: The Competition is open to New Zealand residents that are at least 18 years old at the time of entry and that comply with these Terms. Employees of SKY, Rialto Channel, SKY and Rialto Channel’s agents and related entities and any other Competition Sponsors, as well as the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. Entry: You may enter the Competition by following the Entry Instructions during the Entry Period. Unless otherwise set out in the Entry Instructions, you may only enter the Competition once. If your entry is received by Rialto Channel outside the Entry Period, or you do not follow the Entry Instructions and comply with these Terms (including any Specific Terms), you may be disqualified from the Competition.
5. Determining and contacting the winner(s): Unless specified in the Specific Terms, the winner of the Prize will be drawn randomly from one prize pool comprising all valid entries on the Prize Determination Date. Rialto Channel will take reasonable steps to contact the winner by using the contact details provided at the time of entry. However, if Rialto Channel cannot contact a winner within two working days of the Prize Determination Date (despite reasonable efforts to do so) or if the winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize for reasons outside Rialto Channel's reasonable control, then the winner will forfeit the Prize and Rialto Channel may conduct a redraw and select a new winner (and may continue to do this until a winner is selected, contacted, and accepts the Prize in accordance with this clause).
6. Prizes: Some or all components of the Prize may be subject to availability, as well as additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties. The winner agrees to comply with all such third party terms and conditions. Where the Prize includes travel, SKY, Rialto Channel and third parties may impose restrictions on the dates of travel and/or black-out periods (e.g. during school holidays). Prize winners are responsible for arranging and paying for all costs associated with the Prize that are not explicitly stated in the applicable Prize description (including, without limitation, transfers to and from a New Zealand departure point, meals, spending money, insurance and other incidentals). Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, cannot be exchanged for cash and all components of the Prize must be taken together. Rialto Channel reserves the right to replace any Prize with another prize of equivalent or greater value if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason outside Rialto Channel's reasonable control. Where the Prize is to be delivered to the winner, the Prize must be delivered to a New Zealand address.
7. SKY services: Where the Prize includes certain SKY services ("Prize Services") for a certain period of time ("Prize Period"), the Prize Services will automatically continue at the end of the Prize Period unless the winner expressly requests otherwise, and the winner will be charged standard SKY rates for the continuation of the Prize Services after the Prize Period.
8. Promotion: The winner must make themselves available for promotional and publicity purposes on reasonable notice from SKY and Rialto Channel. Rialto Channel may use all winners' names and photographs for promotional and media purposes without compensation and all intellectual property rights including copyright in any such promotional material will belong to Rialto Channel.
9. No warranties: By entering into the Competition, you acknowledge and agree that SKY and Rialto Channel has not made any representations as to the quality or fitness for purpose of the Prize.
10. Liability: Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors, and their employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage or injury by or to any person whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition or the Prize. Without limiting the previous sentence, SKY and Rialto Channel are not responsible for any late, misdirected or incorrectly completed entries, or any technical malfunction, delay or loss of data that occurs in the course of the administration of the Promotion, however caused.
11. General: SKY and Rialto Channel’s decisions on all matters regarding the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered in to. SKY and Rialto Channel may change these Terms at any time. The Terms that apply to you are the Terms that are in effect at the time you enter the Competition. If SKY and Rialto Channel cannot reasonably run the Competition as planned for any reason, SKY and Rialto Channel reserves the right to cancel this Competition.
12. Personal information: SKY, Rialto Channel and the Competition Sponsors may collect and use personal information about you for the purpose of administering the Competition, verifying the validity of entries, contacting winners and checking winners' identities, and marketing the goods and services of SKY, the Competition Sponsors, and selected other third parties to you and your household (including via electronic message). As certain information is required in order to effectively administer the Competition, if you do not provide accurate information where requested, you may be disqualified from entry into the Competition. SKY and/or Rialto Channel will collect, use and hold your information in accordance with our legal obligations, including under the Privacy Act 1993. In order to request access to or correction of your personal information, or if you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact SKY at 10 Panorama Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland or at email@example.com/ 0800 759 759 or Rialto Channel at 31C Cheshire St, Parnell Auckland or at firstname.lastname@example.org/ 09 589 0586
13. Facebook: Where the Competition is run via Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Facebook has no liability in connection with the Competition, and any information you provide in connection with the Competition is provided to Rialto Channel, SKY and/or the other Competition Sponsors, not to Facebook.
© 2013 Rialto Channel. All rights reserved.
Site by The Creative Shop.